Swansea Based Accredited Letting Agency
Looking to let your property? Then we are the people for you!
We can advise you on the best areas in which to purchase a property for short, medium and long-term investment.
Take advantage of our knowledge of HMO (Houses of Multiple Occupancy) regulations and conversion. We can arrange all aspects of the investment opportunity.
Our promise to you:
- The service you receive will be second to none.
- We are here to look after your assets as if they were our own
- We offer a selection of packages to best suit your requirements
Our Landlord Services include:
- Advertising – With our brightly coloured signs and vast advertising using a host of media, your property will not be over looked.
- Accompanied viewings -All prospective tenants are accompanied when viewing your property.
- Referencing Service – We will ensure that all prospective tenants are fully referenced prior to signing the Tenancy Agreement.
- Inventory – A detailed audit inventory will be conducted prior to Tenant occupation, to include photographic and written evidence
- Tenancy Agreements – All tenancy agreements will be signed and witnessed prior to Tenants occupation of the property.
- Arrangement of insurance – We can help you arrange insurance for your property if needed.
- Inspections – Inspections are carried out on a regular basis, taking into consideration those properties rented as HMO’s, these will require additional visits.
- Maintenance – We offer a full property maintenance package so you can feel secure in the knowledge that your property is fully cared for.
Please see here for our prices and call us to discuss how we can make work for you.
Bonds and Rental Payments:
- We will ensure that payments are made directly into your nominated bank account
- Monthly statements of account will be sent directly to you via your chosen method.
It is now a legal requirement for all landlords in Wales to register with Rent Smart Wales as of the 23rd November 2016.
- To register with landlords must provide up to date information about their rental properties and themselves in Wales.
- If you own a property In Wales that you don’t live in, if you allow someone else to live in that property and pay money to live there, or if the property is rented on an assured or regulated tenancy then you will need to comply and register with Rent Smart Wales.
- To register you need to create an account on the Rent Smart Wales website. A landlord must complete the registration themselves. A self-managing landlord will need to apply for a license. You can read the Landlord Licensing section on the Rent Smart Wales site for more information.
- All properties that are marketed for let and rented out on assured, assured shorthold or regulated tenancies are required to be registered.
- A landlord’s registration lasts 5 years. Landlords must re-register after the 5-year registration has expired.
- All landlords will be requested to supply their registration details when we are instructed to market the property.